Allure of the Seas is Royal Caribbean’s latest contribution to the world of cruising and in the amazing video below you can watch as her funnels retract so she can go under the Storebaelt bridge on the way to base in Fort Lauderdale in Florida US.
Allure of the Seas
- is 360 m long,
- has a tonnage of 225,000 tons
- carries around 5,600 people.
- features a two-deck dance hall,
- a theatre with 1,380 seats,
- an ice-skating rink
- has it’s own Central Park – a meandering garden and lush public space lined with foliage and fine restaurants
- and the telescoping funnels!
If you want to know about her sailings – contact me – Martin@travelchoice.com.au