Silver at Sea
Silver Dawn is the 10th vessel of the luxury Silversea Cruise line. It will be launched in 2021 and the inaugural itineraries have just been announced.
The 596-guest vessel will depart Civitavecchia (Rome) on 22 September 2021, spending her inaugural season in the Mediterranean, before crossing to Fort Lauderdale.
Silver Dawn’s inaugural season will include the following itineraries:
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Venice—22 September–1 October 2021
- Venice – Piraeus (Athens)—1 October–13 October 2021
- Piraeus (Athens) to Barcelona— 13 October–23 October 2021
- Barcelona to Lisbon—23 October–2 November 2021; and
- Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale—2 November–15 November 2021.
Princess have taken delivery of Sky Princess, the fourth Royal-class ship for Princess Cruises.
This is the 17th ship Fincantieri has built for Princess at Monfalcone.
Sky Princess is the first vessel with Sky Suites, named because of their enormous balconies.
4,610 passengers will be accommodated in 1,830 cabins with 1,411 crew.
New Princesses to come are Enchanted Princess and Discovery Princess, to be delivered in 2020 and 2021, respectively.