It’s luxurious and everything is included on Regent Seven Seas Mariner – and it is sailing Australia’s coastal waters from Sydney to Darwin in March. We loved every moment of our trip on this ship in November last year (there’s a photo gallery of the Mariner on the side of the blog – and that’s me on the promenade deck) – so I really recommend this trip. Especially if you’ve been looking for a cruise out of Sydney! And especially if you would like to get away in the next month or so!
But you will need to be quick. The ship boards on March 25 (and you overnight in Sydney) then sails for Newcastle the next day. It leaves Newcastle on 27 and cruises north through the Great Barrier Reef arriving at Cairns on March 30. Then it goes to Cooktown for a night before sailing up to Cape York, through the magical blue waters of the Torres Strait and arriving at Darwin on April 3.
You will be pampered the whole way. Every cabin is a balcony cabin and you will find:
- complimentary wines, spirits, soft drinks and bottled water in your fridge – as well as the complimentary champagne on your embarkation
- your refrigerator replenished daily
- complimentary 24 hour room service
- all onboard gratuities included
– in fact nothing to pay for, unless you fancy shopping or the casino.
Call me during office hours on 02 9968 1600 – or email me, firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you some more information. Prices for this 10-night Australian Coastal Voyage start at $6270.