So you’ve mislaid your travel itinerary – or you want to check something but you don’t have it with you? There is a great service that those of you who book through a travel agent such as the Mosman Cruise Centre and Travel Choice can use if you have your PC or mobile handy. We use a system called Sabre as our booking system and Sabre has a website called Virtually There that allows travellers to ‘pinpoint’ their travel details. Using this website you can:
- check the status of your flights
- book ground transport, travel extras or travel protection
- find out what’s happening in the city you are visiting – weather, city guides, maps
- check out past and present trips
- email your itinerary to friends or colleagues
- register for flight notifications.
All you need is your reservation code. Check it out once you’ve booked. I think it’s brilliant.